BE PREPARED! – Being prepared is a key element in who will ultimately take possession of the rental unit, especially when there are multiple interested parties.
TO COMPLETE THE SCREENING PROCESS, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS READY:
1) A completely filled out Screening Application – please do not leave any section or any part of a section blank without an explanation – this will delay the process.
2) Two forms of ID* – U.S. Government issued photo I.D., AND, your Social Security Card. You will need to bring your I.D.s with you at check-in to verify authenticity.
3) Proof of Income* –
• If you are EMPLOYED – we will need a copy of your last four pay stubs.
• If you are SELF EMPLOYED – we will need a copy of your last four bank statements.
• If any part of your income comes from the GOVERNMENT and/or a COMMUNITY SERVICE ORGANIZATION – we will need a copy of your current allotment papers.
4) $50.00 for each person to be Screened. This can be paid by cash in person, money order by mail, or by PayPal online. Click HERE to be directed to PayPal for further instructions.
There is a $2.00 convenience fee for using the services of PayPal.
* If you are making photo copies of documents or taking pictures of documents, all must be in color. Click HERE to upload documents.
You may also complete the screening process in person with a representative after your showing.
If you have any questions about the screening process, ask a representative or call 253-480-5700. We will be happy to help you.
Copyright © 2019 Property Sales and Management. All Rights Reserved.